Vitamin K2, also known as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7), is an active form of Vitamin K and is important for bone health. Vitamin K2 is not readily found in the diet and is manufactured by gut microflora. Vitamin K2 can also be extracted from a natural whole food source, the fermented soybean product Natto, a natural source of MK-7.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium, Stearate, Silica. CONTAINS MILK AND SOY
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferable at mealtime, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color.
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)
- 50 Vegetable Capsules
- All forms of Vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medications please consult with you health care practitioner before taking this product. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider prior to us