Supports immune system and collagen production
Contains phospholipids which maximize Vitamin C absorption
Corn and gluten free
30 packets per container
Why Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is important for aiding correct growth and development of the body; an important nutrient in a number of biological processes such as: the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain; the production of tyrosine, an amino acid needed for DNA synthesis, and the correct absorption of iron. Select cells of the immune system require a high Vitamin C concentration to help perform their tasks. A higher supply supports immune system parameters.
Unfortunately, the human body lacks the ability to synthesize this water-soluble vitamin, and a continuous supply is needed as it is regularly excreted from the body. A chronically low level may bring on symptoms of scurvy, such as decreased ability to fight infection, skin irritation, and swollen joints. Additionally, studies have shown that infections cause depletion in blood levels of vitamin C; that is why vitamin C is desired for the suppression of cellular damage due to infection-related oxidative stress and inflammatory response.
How does Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C aid your health?
Vitamin C is crucial for the aid of synthesis and the repair of collagen (structural protein) fibers; present virtually in every cell of the body! Vitamin C is recommended for the wound healing process and the maintenance of healthy skin, blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bone. Most importantly, this vitamin is one of the most potent, and natural antioxidants; capable of neutralizing free radical damage by donating electrons to oxidative agents, decelerating the process of premature aging, and the development of some forms of cancer, heart disease, and arthritis. Every serving of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C also contains a dose of phospholipids. These phospholipids accompany the Vitamin C on its journey to the bloodstream by protecting the nutrient from being destroyed from digestion system.
With rising concerns regarding the purity and sources of the foods in our diets, it is also important to be aware of the nutrients sourced for your daily vitamins, IVs and injections. All of Riordan Clinic's Vitamin C vendors, both IV and oral products, are sourced from corn free alternatives. Our staff is constantly working with vendors to make sure that we offer only the highest quality nutrients for our co-learners.
"At the center, we have demonstrated high dose Vitamin C, in conjunction with other nutrients following a thorough evaluation, can significantly increase the quality of life of the people with cancer and, in some cases, entirely eliminate the cancer." Hugh Riordan M.D., September 15, 2011 Lunch and Lecture, Vitamin C and Cancer
"Vitamin C is an essential nutrient required by the body for the development and maintenance of scar tissue, blood vessels, and cartilage" Penny Lassater, Know Your Nutrients - Vitamin C (Health Hunter Newsletter - February 2013)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Purified water, alcohol (preservative), citric acid
- Riordan Clinic/LivOn Labs
- As a dietary supplement take one packet 1 to 2 times per day. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the packet, squeeze into one to three ounces of your favorite cool beverage, drink on an empty stomach, and wait at least 15 minutes bef
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- GMOs, sugar, starch, artificial flavors, artificial colors, meat products, dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast, hexane.
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate), Sodium (as sodium ascorbate), Essential Phospholipids (from soy lecithin), Phosphatidylcholine (PC)
- 30 packets, 0.2 fl.oz. (5.7 mL) each
- REFERENCE ONE:
- REFERENCE TWO:
- REFERENCE THREE:
- REFERENCE FOUR:
- REFERENCE FIVE:
- REFERENCE SIX:
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- To store an open packet: Fold the packet. Take a paper clip, or similar item & fasten the packet closed. Put it into a sealed ziplock bag & refrigerate. Store for no more than 24 hours in the refridgerator. The Vitamin C will naturally oxidi
- We do not recommend mixing any of the products in hot beverages, because this could damage the liposomes. Keep out of reach of children. Store packets at room temperature, do not freeze.