The key component of Sufficient C is a GMO-free, high quality ascorbic acid. We say key component because the body fundamentally needs adequate Vitamin C levels for the immune system to function properly, and those Vitamin C levels can only be maintained if we continually supply our bodies with a readily absorbable form of ascorbic acid.
- Improving healing throughout the body
- Aiding in the prevention of chronic disease
- Killing candida, viruses, bacteria and even parasites
- Helping to treat heart disease by lowering cholesterol
- Neutralising damaging oxygen free-radicals
- Building collagen
- Encouraging improved mood
- Supporting digestive health
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Natural flavoring (plant based), acacia gum, Stevia, rice hull concentrate.
- Sufficient C / Riordan Clinic
- Add 16 ounces of cool spring water to 1 or 2 full scoops of drink mix. Stir well. Spread your dose throughout the day allowing for optimal absorption. If any abdominal discomfort is experienced, reduce dose to find personal bowel tolerance. Best to
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Gluten, sugar, caffeine, or GMOs
- Vitamin C 4,000 mg, L-Lysine Hydrochloride 1,300 mg, Bromelain 800 mg, EGCG (TEAVIGO patented green tea extract) 100 mg.
- 250 grams (30 servings) 4,000 mg of Vitamin C per serving
- Once opened, Sufficient C should be stored in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We enjoy this as a beverage in the morning and it gives us a lot of vitamin C to start the day!
Tastes good and makes taking vitamin C easy.
This is great for my family to get their vitamin c Intake. Tastes like lemonade. Easily dissolvable. Only reason I didn’t give 5 is because I don’t think stevia is good in the long term lol
I take other C's as well but drink this one to have a delicious drink with breakfast and a real kick of C in the morning, then use the absorbic acid in powder form from Riordan clinic the rest of the day.
I take both C's sometimes I mix them together when I want more C at one time.