Vitamin C offers a wide range of support for the human body. It is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It supports the body's defense system by enhancing white blood cell function and activity, and increasing interferon levels, antibody responses, and secretion of thymic hormones. It is essential for the formation and maintenance of intercellular ground substance and collagen. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells and converts folic acid to active folinic acid. It maintains healthy histamine release and supports lymphocyte formation. Vitamin C is also required for the synthesis of carnitine and steroids.
Vitamin C, one of the most potent dietary antioxidants, provides optimal nutritional support to all physiological functions, including, immune system support, vascular and capillary integrity and support of the circulatory system.
- Helps to promote the health of the immune system and vascular system
- Potent antioxidant support
- Powdered formulation allows for easy consumption and enhanced absorption.
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing to help individuals meet their daily Vitamin C requirements
- Pure Encapsulations
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Gluten, GMO's, allergens
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- 8 oz. (227 grams)
- If pregnant or nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your physician before taking. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry, cool place.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good stuff easy to take
This powder is an excellent addition to my morning smoothies. Also, it makes a nice healing paste to apply to problematic skin areas when needed. Check out the teachings of Dr Andrew Saul for more on the paste.
My first food consumption in the morning is a daily smoothie consisting of fruit, sprouts, yogurt, and various supplements. One of the key supplements I like to use is ascorbic acid powder from Riordan Clinic. I generally add 4-5 grams per smoothie.