N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that supports detoxification, reduces oxidative stress, and helps stabilize blood sugar. NAC aids the body's phase II detoxification pathways, glutathione conjugation and sulphation. By providing the limiting factor in glutathione synthesis, NAC helps to restore intracellular glutathione levels. Since NAC plays a major role in detoxification, it may offer protection against daily exposure to environmental contaminants and toxins.
- Promotes healthy glutathione levels
- Supports detoxification pathways
- Helps loosen and clear mucous
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Vegetarian cellulose capsule
- Metabolic Maintenance
- Take one (1) capsule daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Wheat (gluten), GMO's, eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
- 60 Capsules
- Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Keep tightly closed in a dry place; do not expose to excessive heat. Keep out of the reach of chi