- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Mannitol, cellulose, silica and vegetable stearate.
- Douglas Laboratories
- As a dietary supplement, adults take ½ to 1 tablet daily as directed by a healthcare professional only. Allow tablet to dissolve in mouth and then swallowed. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, artificial preservatives, artificial flavoring, or GMO's
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 5 mg
- 100 Sublingual Tablets
- Please consult your physician before using this product. Not to be taken by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use this product if you have breast, uterine, ovarian or prostate problems. If you are at risk for or have prostate, breast, uterine
• Check Your Health Sale is Starting Early • Order NOW through September 24th 2021 • Discount Applied Automatically •
DHEA 5 mg
(You save )
DHEA dissolvable tablets, provided by Douglas Laboratories, contain the highest purity dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) produced under strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
DHEA is a natural steroid hormone that is synthesized from cholesterol through pregnenelone by the adrenal glands. DHEA acts as an antagonist for glucocorticosteroid hormones and is the parent precursor for other important steroid hormones, such as estradiol and other estrogens, and testosterone. While not a precursor to progesterone, DHEA can indirectly influence progesterone synthesis through a feedback mechanism whereby pregnenelone is converted to progesterone based on DHEA levels. Apart from these functions, DHEA also has important biological functions itself. Recent experimental and human studies show that DHEA is involved in a large variety of physiological processes, including immune function, brain function, bone metabolism, blood lipid metabolism, energy metabolism, the regulation of normal blood sugar and insulin levels, and the maintenance of lean body mass.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.