Author: Burt Berkson, M.D., Ph.D.
Are you looking for an effective way to fight the effects of aging and free radical damage? Would you like to reach and maintain your body's optimal health? There may be no stronger way than with antioxidants - and there may be no stronger antioxidant than alpha lipoic acid. This remarkable coenzyme, which occurs naturally in younger bodies but gradually diminishes with age, may very well be one of our best defenses against disease and aging. In this balanced and informative book, Burt Berkson, M.D., shows you how supplementing your diet with alpha lipoic acid might help:
- Protect against heart disease
- Prevent or treat complications of diabetes
- Prevent the progression of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease
- Protect against cancer and strokes
- Fight chronic liver disease
- Combat the aging process
- And much more!
1998. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". 172 pp.
- Bert Berksen, MD, PhD