Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a multifunctional nutrient which plays a key role in the antioxidant network and the metabolic process. ALA is a water and lipid soluble antioxidant, able to function in almost any part of the body; while also supporting healthy glucose metabolism and nerve health.
A key component of the metabolic process, alpha lipoic acid produces energy in muscles and directs calories into energy production. In addition, it helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism, supports the nervous system and provides nutritional support for healthy liver function. This product is a potent antioxidant which neutralizes harmful free radicals and enhances the activity of vitamins C and E.
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism and the nervous system with water and fat soluble antioxidants
- Can function as antioxidant in almost any part of the body
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), Ascorbyl palmitate, Hypo-Allergenic Plant Fiber (cellulose).
- Pure Encapsulations
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Gluten, GMO's, Animal products.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 400 mg
- 60 Capsules
- If pregnant or nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your physician before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.