Astaxanthin is classified as a xanthophyll, which is a carotenoid pigment found in fish and algae. It contributes to the natural color in many marine organisms. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant whose unique structure allows it to exist in both lipid and aqueous environments, enabling it to be active throughout the body. In addition to fighting free radicals in the skin to maintain a natural, healthy glow, it has also been useful for endurance, heart health, and joint pain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Sunflower seed oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, contains naturally occurring carotenoids including, lutein, canthaxanthin and beta carotene.
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel twice daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
- Astaxanthin (from H. pluvialis) 5mg
- 60 Softgels
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.