The body's cells and organ systems depend on an adequate supply of energy to function optimally. The mitochondria, known as the power house of the cell, contain nutrients and enzymes that are important for cellular energy metabolism, including those that convert food to usable energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP functions as the key source of energy for all cells. In order to increase mitochondrial output, there must be adequate fuel supply for combustion and abundant antioxidants to scavenge free radical by-products. Preserving our energy reserves and increasing energy output is a critical part of maintaining optimal health.
There are many things that can drain energy reserves. Lack of sleep, too much stress, poor nutrition, and prescription medications can draw on our energy reserves using them up faster than they can be replenished. Even the vital biologic systems relied on to maintain health can create an energy deficit that needs to be restored.
This product is scientifically formulated, based on published research, to boost mitochondrial reserves and jump-start cellular energy production. It includes the powerful antioxidant trio of alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine and acetyl L-carnitine shown to increase energy production and at the same time, recharge the primary cellular antioxidant pools of vitamin E, C and glutathione. It also contains key micronutrients and phytonutrients including green tea, broccoli seed extract and resveratrol to protect the mitochondria and continually renew the cycle of energy production.
Benefits of Riordan Clinic's Mitoform:
- Recharges Cellular Energy Production
- Supports Immune Function
- Increases Antioxidant Protection
- Supports Detoxification Capacity
- Provides Key Micronutrients to Optimize Daily Nutritional Intake
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Natural vegetable capsules, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate, silicon dioxide.
- Riordan Clinic
- 2-4 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Choline, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Chromium, Potassium, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Acetyl L-Carnitine Hy
- 120 Capsules
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.