- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Concentrated seawater from Utah's inland sea, USA.
- Bio-Nutritional Formulas
- Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, 1/4 teaspoon 2-3 times daily mixed in water, juice, or food to mask the concentrated mineral flavor or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed 1 and 1/2 teaspoons per day, except under
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Preservatives, flavors, sweeteners, gluten.
- Magnesium, Chloride, Sodium, Potassium, Sulfate, Lithium, Boron.
- 8 fl. oz.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider prior to use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
LM 911: Liquid Trace Minerals
(You save )
A powerful, natural source of restorative, replenishing minerals and trace minerals to rejuvenate and energize the body from the cell level. LM-911 is a unique formula of 70 essential minerals obtained from sea water drawn from condensed pools of water over 30 feet below the surface of the Great Salt Lake in Utah, then, triple filtered to assure ultra-purity. It contains a concentration of minerals in a naturally occurring ionic state which is very similar to the mineral composition of healthy human blood.
LM-911 is high in very assimilable forms of magnesium (250mg per 1/2 tsp.), yet low in sodium (4.5mg average per 1/2 tsp.). In terms of cell uptake, it is the closest oral form of mineral supplementation to IV. It is far less expensive, easy to take, and because it is so well absorbed into cells, requires less doses than oral chelated or other forms.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.