- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Vegetarian cellulose capsule
- Metabolic Maintenance
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily on an empty stomach at bed time, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, and excipients.
- L-Tryptophan, Vitamin B-6
- 60 Capsules
- Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
L-Tryptophan 500 mg
(You save )
Tryptophan is the essential amino acid that acts as a precursor to 5-HTP, serotonin and melatonin. It also follows other metabolic pathways, including one that produces niacin. Tryptophan assists with normal sleep patterns, mood and appetite. Use with care when combining with SSRI's or other substances that increase serotonin levels.
The essential amino acid L-Tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep/wake cycles. L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body's precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, L-Tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.