1) Joint and cartilage repair and protection. Joints are made primarily of collagen. In the collagen matrix, glycine occupies every third position. Without adequate glycine, the body cannot make collagen for joint repair and function.
2) Healthy neurological function. Glycine is a major inhibitory transmitter in the central nervous system. Glycine exerts postsynaptic inhibition that is important for control of excitability of motor neurons, auditory processing, pain transmission and other functions.
3) Healthy sleep. Studies show that 3 grams of glycine at bedtime improved sleep quality, shortened sleep latency, and lessened daytime sleepiness in healthy adult volunteers. The onset of sleep involves a decrease in core body temperature- a mechanism aided by glycine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Metabolic Maintenance
- Adults take 1 stick daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Pure glycine powder may be easily combined with water, fruit juice or other liquids.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Wheat, eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, gluten, or excipients
- 30 Sticks
- Pregnant or lactating women, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.