Why CoQ10 Ubiquinol?
Your heart's health is directly related to its ability to generate cellular energy. Oxidation is needed to burn calories in order to generate energy. However, this "burning" can do damage to our cellular structures and cause premature aging and disease of our hearts. CoQ10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant found in ALL fat-containing structures of ALL cells in the body. CoQ10 is an electron transport molecule. It shuttles the energetically charged electron of oxygen into the cell's mitochondria where glucose and fatty acids are biochemically oxidized into energy.
By age 40, there are measurable declines of CoQ10 in the heart and other oxygen-hungry organs like your brain, gut, and muscles. Oxidation begins to cause serious damage, degeneration, and frank disease.
How does CoQ10 Ubiquinol aid your health?
Riordan Clinic's CoQ10 Ubiquinol is offered in softgels to ensure optimal absorption and assimilation. By supplementing with Ubiquinol, you are providing your body with a form of CoQ-10 that is in a ready-to-use state to fight free radicals. Ubiquinol gives rise to ubiquinone, which serves as the antioxidant that prevents premature loss of function, immune dysfunction, membrane dysfunction, aging, degeneration and death.
What our heart cells need is a molecule that both transports electrons AND regulates oxidation. This is precisely CoQ10's role in the heart. Ron Hunninghake, MD. Ubiquinol and Your Heart Health Hunters Newsletter (February 2011)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water, beeswax white, sunflower lecithin and annatto suspension in sunflower oil.
- Riordan Clinic
- Adults: Take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soybeans.
- Ubiquinol (Kaneka: active form of Coenzyme Q10)
- 60 Softgels
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry, cool place at room temperature.