Betaine HCl with Pepsin is designed to give you natural digestive support. It could promote healthy stomach acidity, gastric function and the digestion of protein.
But the potential health benefits may reach even further...
Most importantly, Betaine is connected to healthy homocysteine levels. Elevated homocysteine levels, which increase as you age, appear to be linked to heart issues, blood clots and bone fractures. Betaine also mirrors the action of proper stomach acid levels - which may make digestion more comfortable.
Hydrochloric acid (HCl) helps your body absorb vitamins - increasing their bioavailability. Pepsin is a powerful enzyme that can assist in the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Your body can then use those amino acids as a source of energy. Research shows good HCl levels support natural pepsin production.
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Vegetable Capsule (modified cellulose), Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, and Silicon Dioxide.
- Integrative Therapeutics
- Take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not chew. Not recommended for use if peptic ulcer, gastritis or heartburn is present.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
- Betaine HCl 1.3 g, Pepsin (acid-stable protease) 260 mg
- 250 Vegetable Capsules
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.