Why Vitamin E Complex?
Vitamin E is one of the body's most important antioxidant nutrients. Antioxidants protect healthy cells from oxidative and free radical damage. Free radicals are unstable chemicals formed in the body during metabolism and from exposure to environmental sources, such as pollution and cigarette smoke. Free radicals are necessary for energy metabolism and immune function, but when an excessive number of free radicals are formed, they can attack healthy cells, especially cell membrane lipids and proteins. This, in turn, is thought to contribute to a number of degenerative diseases.
How does Vitamin E Complex aid your health?
Vitamin E is an especially valuable antioxidant in the cell membranes, where it prevents oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids by trapping free radicals. This helps stabilize and protect cell membranes, especially red blood cells and tissues sensitive to oxidation, such as the lungs, eyes, and arteries. Vitamin E also protects the liver and other tissues from the free-radical damage of toxicants, such as mercury, lead, ozone, nitrous oxide, carbon tetrachloride, benzene, cresol, and various drugs. Related to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E is important for normal immune function.
"There are exceptions to every rule. Vitamin E is, indeed, exceptional... exceptional in the sense that just about everyone could benefit from its antioxidant properties." Ron Hunninghake, M.D. "E is for Everyone" Health Hunters Newsletter (July/August 1997)*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Gelatin (capsule), glycerin and water.
- Riordan Clinic
- As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol) with Mixed Tocopherols providing a minimum of: Gamma-tocopherol, Beta and Delta-tocopherols, Mixed Tocotrienols (from Palm)
- 60 Softgels
- REFERENCE ONE:
- REFERENCE TWO:
- REFERENCE THREE:
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.