- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Leucine.
- Thorne Research
- Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, egg, dairy products, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, lactose, palmitic acid, or magnesium, calcium, or vegetable stearates.
- Phosphatidylserine (Contains ingredient derived from soy).
- 60 Capsules
- If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place.
• Check Your Health Sale is Starting Early • Order NOW through September 24th 2021 • Discount Applied Automatically •
Iso-Phos 100 mg
(You save )
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is essential for healthy brain cell membranes and to maintain an environment required for optimal brain function. Phosphatidylserine improves cell-to-cell communication in the brain, and thus cognitive function, at least in part by increasing cell membrane fluidity. Other mechanisms of action include enhancing cell metabolism (such as glucose utilization) and neurotransmitter formation. Phosphatidylserine also appears to have antioxidant activity, which would protect brain cells from free radicals. Abundant clinical research has shown this nutrient is important in promoting optimal cognitive function, particularly in the aging brain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.