Curcuma NF-kB: Turmeric Supreme Vegetarian Capsules from Gaia Herbs is a vegetarian product that may possess anti-inflammatory powers. This dietary supplement could exhibit antioxidant powers improve liver and joint health support heart health and protect the brain.
Curcumin may have antioxidant powers and ward off free radicals. In addition it might inhibit NF kappa B a pro-inflammatory agent, meaning it could protect the intestines from inflammation. Curcumin might potentially neutralize free radicals in joints thereby providing relief from joint pain swelling and stiffness. It could protect cellular DNA from damage.
Curcumin could promote healthy liver and heart function. It might improve cognitive abilities and slow the aging process. It may also possess anti-microbial and anti-allergic abilities. Black pepper might boost the bioavailability of turmeric and may also reduce inflammation. Enhance your anti-inflammatory powers with Curcuma NF-kB: Turmeric Supreme Vegetarian Capsules from Gaia Herbs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- ALSO CONTAINS:
- Lecithin (non-GMO), vegetable glycerin, water, and capsule (chlorophyll vegetable cellulose).
- Gaia Herbs
- Adults take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with meals or as directed by your health care provider.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Animal by-products, gelatin, heavy metal toxins.
- Turmeric root extract (Curcuma longa organic), Turmeric root extract (Curcuma longa ecologically harvested), Turmeric root supercritical extract (Curcuma longa), Black Pepper fruit supercritical etract (piper nigrum)
- 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your health care provider prior to use. Keep away from children. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool, dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect produc