Vitamin B12 100 mcg
Product Code: VVB12
Vitamin B12 100 mcgVitamin B12 is part of a group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex. It supports energy metabolism and promotes a healthy nervous system. Along with Folic Acid and Vitamin B6, it supports heart health by promoting healthy levels of homocysteine. B12 is required for the normal development and regeneration of red blood cells, which help to deliver oxygen throughout the body. In addition, B12 is involved in DNA synthesis and renewal.
- Helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention
- May improve mood and symptoms of depression
- May give you an energy boost
- May improve heart health by decreasing homocysteine
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails
Vitamin B12 deficiency can occur in one of two ways. Either your diet lacks adequate amounts of it or your body is unable to fully absorb it from the food you eat.
Those at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency include:
- Older adults
- People with gastrointestinal disorders, such as Crohn’s disease or celiac disease
- Those who have had gastrointestinal surgeries, such as bariatric surgery or bowel resection surgery
- People on a strict vegan diet
- Those who take metformin for blood sugar control
- Those taking proton pump inhibitors for chronic heartburn
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Also Contains: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Does Not Contain: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives and Color.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature.