Pre-Conception / Fertility Profile
Product Code: GLDisPreCo
Not yet rated | Write a Review
Pre-Conception / Fertility ProfileFertility concerns seem to be epidemic these days. The Riordan clinic preconception panel takes into consideration numerous factors that can affect fertility.
- Low vitamin A can affect fertility but high vitamin A can be teratogenic. Because we don’t want vitamin A too high or too low when considering pregnancy, the level should be measured.
- Vitamin B12 can help increase sperm count and a deficiency is linked to genetic damage in sperm. Low vitamin B12 is linked to problems with ovulation and implantation of fertilized eggs.
- Vitamin C promotes progesterone production and iron absorption. It also helps with sperm health and motility. Vitamin C also plays a role in normal ovulation.
- Vitamin B6 aids the ovaries in releasing the egg at ovulation.
- Vitamin E increases cervical mucus, allowing sperm to stay alive longer, increasing the chance of fertility. It also acts as an antioxidant, preventing DNA damage.
- Zinc helps regulate normal hormonal function and ovulation. The body does not store zinc so we need a daily dose. It is important to measure zinc levels to customize that dose.
Riordan Clinic’s preconception panel is a proactive approach that addresses both male and female fertility to Increase the chances of a successful outcome.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews