Product Code: GLDisBreas
Regular Price: $637 Sale Price: $383.00
The Riordan Clinic Breast Health profile is a proactive approach to breast cancer prevention. This profle looks at a number of factors contributing to immune health and DNA stability.
Antioxidants protect healthy cells from damage caused by free radicals. Research has shown antioxidants can help prevent the free radical damage that can lead to cancer. On the other hand, antioxidants may also help protect tumor cells in an established cancer. This is an area requiring more study.
- Antioxidants included on Riordan Clinic’s breast health profile include vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, lycopene, and coenzyme Q 10.
- Vitamin B6 and folic acid participate in the pathways that facilitate methylation, important for DNA synthesis and repair.
- Selenium is a natural trace element that plays a number of roles related to depressed health such as immune support, free radical protection, and healthy DNA synthesis.
- Vitamin D is an essential player in the proper functioning of the immune system. Ideally, vitamin D levels must be above 60 ng/ml for immune system support.
These components of Riordan clinics breast health profile has been carefully selected to review some of the most important nutrient factors contributing to breast health, allowing women to optimize their preventive strategies.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C (Plasma, Urine)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Folic Acid (Folate)
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- Selenium (RBC)
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This lab profile does not require fasting.
- A urine specimen will also be requested at the time of the blood draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.
Doctors who wish to order kits, please call our lab directly to set up an account before ordering. 316-684-7784
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.