Product Code: GLDisBone
Regular Price: $985 Sale Price: $630.00
Have you been told you have osteopenia or osteoporosis? Have bones that break easily? Or notice you have lots of joint achiness or pain?
In addition to macro minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium which have well-known roles in bone health, trace elements such as boron, iron, zinc, copper, selenium, and strontium also impact bone metabolism. Effects of trace elements on skeletal metabolism and tissue properties may be indirect through regulation of macromineral metabolism, or direct by affecting osteoblast (bone-building) or osteoclast (bone-breakdown) activity, or finally through incorporation into the bone material. Deficiency of these elements slows down the increase of bone mass in childhood and/or in adolescence and accelerates bone loss after menopause or in old age.
Correcting these nutrient deficiencies will reduce your risk of arthritis and bone density loss.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C (Plasma, Urine)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Calcium (Serum)
- Phosphorus (Serum, RBC)
- Magnesium (Serum, RBC)
- Copper (Serum, RBC)
- Manganese (Serum, RBC)
- Boron (Urine)
- Strontium (Urine)
- Parathyroid Hormone (PTH)
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This lab profile does not require fasting.
- Hold hormones 3 to 4 hours prior to lab draw.
- A urine specimen will be collected along with the blood draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.
Doctors who wish to order kits, please call our lab directly to set up an account before ordering. 316-684-7784
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.