Product Code: GLCYHNutr
CALL TO ORDER: 800-447-7276 x1385
Optimal nutrition is absolutely essential for optimal health. The Nutritional Profile contains all 44 nutrients which must be available, consumed, digested, and absorbed in correct amounts for optimal health.
In studying results from our Nutritional and Mega Profiles, we have found that optimal nutrition is rarely achieved. This has been confirmed by the United States Department of Agriculture which, in studies similar to Bio-Center Laboratory’s, found deficiencies in essential nutrients ranging from selenium, 15% deficient, to vitamin E 86% deficient. The top 5 deficiencies were Vitamin E 86%, Folate 75%, Calcium 73%, Magnesium 68%, and Vitamin A 55%.
Every person is biochemically unique We all have different nutritional needs based on our hereditary factors, environmental factors, diet, lifestyle choices, and even phase of life. To find out what your individual dietary needs are, getting your nutrient levels tested is crucial. Test…don't guess!
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C (Plasma, Urine)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)
- Vitamin D
- Folic Acid (Folate)
- Essential Amino Acids:
- Essential Fatty Acids:
- Linoleic acid (LA)
- Gamma-linolenic (GLA)
- Dihomogammalinolenic acid (DGLA)
- Arachidonic acid
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)
- Total Omega 6
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Total Omega 3
- Arachidonic acid to EPA ratio
- Oleic acid (OA)
- Total Monounsaturated fatty acids
- Palmitic acid
- Stearic acid
- Total Saturated fatty acids
- Unsaturated to saturated fatty acid ratio
- Elaitic (C-18)
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- Calcium (Serum)
- Phosphorus (Serum)
- Magnesium (Serum, RBC)
- Copper (Serum, RBC)
- Manganese (Serum, RBC)
- Selenium (RBC)
- Zinc (Serum, RBC)
- Chromium (Serum)
- Potassium/Sodium Ratio
- Boron (Urine)
- Strontium (Urine)
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This profile requires a 10 to 12-hour fast.
- A urine specimen will also be requested at the time of the blood draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.
Doctors who wish to order kits, please call our lab directly to set up an account before ordering. 316-684-7784
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.